ICM is pleased to announce that a tender for the undertaking of an EIA for the Maltese portion of the second Malta to Sicily electrical interconnector has been published. This process followed a public consultation period whereby as a conclusion the Terms of Reference of the EIA were issued by the ERA (Link). Interested bidders can access more information at this Link.
- Prior Information Notice – Tender for the design, manufacture, transport, installation, testing, commissioning, and protection of 245kV and 145kV XLPE onshore cable circuits and accessories, fibre-optic cables and the related civil works for IC2
- Call for Tenders: Design, Supply and Installation of 245kV Transformer and Shunt Reactors for IC2
- Interconnect Malta welcomes ERA approval of Interconnector 2 environmental assessment
- Prior Information Notice Issued in Relation to the MT-IT 120km Subsea Interconnector (IC2) – Procurement of Reactors and Transformer
- Battery Energy Storage Systems at Delimara and Marsa get The Environmental Resources Authority’s Green Light
No comments to show.