InterConnect Malta Ltd. has just published a tender for the undertaking of an environmental impact assessment for the Italian portion of the second Malta to Sicily electrical interconnector. This tender, having reference CT3026/2022, will analyse the environmental impacts, if any, of the laying of the interconnector from TERNA’s Ragusa Terminal Station up to the median line between Malta and Italy and propose mitigation measures, if necessary. More information about this open tender can be obtained directly from e-PPS at the following link.
- Call for Tenders: Design, Supply and Installation of 245kV Transformer and Shunt Reactors for IC2
- Interconnect Malta welcomes ERA approval of Interconnector 2 environmental assessment
- Prior Information Notice Issued in Relation to the MT-IT 120km Subsea Interconnector (IC2) – Procurement of Reactors and Transformer
- Battery Energy Storage Systems at Delimara and Marsa get The Environmental Resources Authority’s Green Light
- Battery Energy Storage Systems announced at Delimara and Marsa Power Stations’ sites
No comments to show.